Mattra all started in 1984 in a very humble way with only two persons Mr Afzal Hossain and Sanaul Arefeen on board and a very big vision— the vision of being big, very big. This agency changed the face of local communication— it brands communication or social communication.Mattra came into being at a time, when advertising (and communication, in general) in Bangladesh was at a nascent stage; when advertising meant shouting out brand name repeatedly; when celebrities were the core strength of a brand or a message; when positioning was a foreign word. Mattra pioneered a revolutionary change that was followed and imitated by most of the local players till the time of globalization in the early 1990sSince inception so today, Mattra has always been a thoroughbred Bangladeshi agency that can claim to have the best understanding of anything that is typically Bangladeshi— be it the consumer psyche or the indigenous values and norms.
We create scalable, broadcast-quality content using our in-house team or partnering with best-in-class vendors.
We can produce turnkey content 100% in-house with our team of videographers, directors, content producers, animators, editors, post-producers, and business affairs specialists.
Read More About Our Awards
MATTRA’s excellence is expressed in its various activities both from the viewpoint of client service and rendering community services. We always consider that customers are our fate-maker, for which, we always try to satisfy their business needs. Our steady and solid business growth demonstrates clearly that clients and other stakeholders have equal confidence in Mattra’s service.
- The Golden Globe Tiger Award in Malaysia (2017) in the category of a social relevant Ad campaign
- Ad club Award for 1VC ‘Ambulance in 2011 in CSR Category
- Award for contribution to”Stargate an English Drama serial telecasted worldwide in 2007
- BFPDA Award for best Advertising Age, in 2006
- Meril -Prothom Alo Annual Award for the best TV commercial in 2005
- Bangladesh Film Journalist Society Award for Best TVC in 2004
- BTV.Aktel Nattya shava Award for best Advertising Agency in 2003
- Bangladesh Film Journalist Society Award for Best TVC in 1999
- Bangladesh Film Journalist Society Award for Best Advertising Age, in 1999
- Meril -Prothom Alo Annual Award for best Advertising Agency in 1999
- TRAB Award for best TVC in 1998
- Meril-Prothom Alo Annual Award for the best TV commercial in 1997
- Bangladesh Film Journalist Society Award for Best TVC in 1996
Meet Our Expertise
Reach out with any questions you have.
SUN – THU 10am – 6pm
Syed Plus, House 286/B (Old), 45 (New), Road 27 (Old), 16 (New), Dhanmondi 1209 Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh